PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
Browsing through the web site of BTC365 attributes the condition of the user thereof and entails the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions contained in this Disclaimer, which is subject to modification.
The user agrees to make proper use of the web site and its content in accordance with the law, good faith and public order, trade practice and this Disclaimer. The User will be liable to BTC365 or to third parties for any damages that may be caused by breach of this obligation.
IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
Company name: : SERVITRAD BUSINESS TRANSLATION CENTRE
All notifications and communications between users and BTC365 are deemed to be effective for all effects if they are made by post, or through any of the above indicated means of communication.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The user guarantees all information provided by him to BTC365 is authentic and current and will be solely responsible for inaccurate or false statements made by him.
The user specifically agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services of BTC365 and not to use them, amongst other purposes:
1. To disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, or advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
2. To introduce into the web any computer viruses or to carry out any action that may alter, damage, disrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or hardware and software systems of BTC365 or third parties; nor any that will impede access by other users to the site and its services by the mass consumption of the IT resources through which BTC365 provides its services.
3. To attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of computer systems of BTC365 or third parties and, if the case, to extract information.
4. To infringe any intellectual or industrial property rights or to violate the confidentiality of the information of BTC365 or third parties.
5. To impersonate another user, public administration, or a third party.
6. To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the content, unless he has obtained the consent of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
7. To collect data for advertising purposes and to send any kind of publicity and communications for sales purposes or any others of a commercial nature without the prior request or consent of BTC365.
All website contents, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software and graphic design and source code are the property of BTC365, and the user cannot be considered as having been assigned the right to utilise them beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the Web.
In short, users accessing this web site can view the content and, if required, make any authorised private copies, provided that the copied elements are not subsequently passed on to third parties, nor uploaded to servers connected to networks, nor are put to any kind of use.
Similarly, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of BTC365, and it cannot be deemed that the use or access to them entitles the user to any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other action not expressly authorised by the owner of the rights of use are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not in any case entail the existence of relationships between BTC365 and the owner of the web-site on which they are established, nor the acceptance and approval by BTC365 of its content or services. Any persons intending to establish a link must apply to BTC365 for prior written consent. In any case, the hyperlink only allows access to the home page of our website and must also not make any false or inaccurate statements about BTC365, or include any content that is illegal, contrary to public morality and public order.
BTC365 does not take responsibility for the use that made by users of the materials made available on this site, nor for any actions carried out on the basis thereof.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
To the extent permitted law, BTC365 declines any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
1. The inability to access the website or the lack of exactness, accuracy, thoroughness and/or timeliness of the content and the existence of faults and defects in any kind of content sent, distributed, stored, made available to persons accessing the web site or the in services offered.
2. The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or information of the user.
3. The infringement of any laws, good faith, public order, trading practice and this disclaimer as a result of any misuse of the website. In particular and by way of example, THE WEBSITE OWNER shall not be held liable for the actions of third parties who infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, industrial secret, the rights to the protection of personal honour, personal and family privacy and personal image, and the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
BTC365 also disclaims any responsibility for the information that falls outside of this website and is not directly managed by our webmaster. The purpose of the links that appear on this website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content it offers this website. BTC365 does not guarantee or take liability for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites, nor does it suggest, invite or recommend entering them, nor shall it be liable for any consequence of doing so. BTC365 accepts no responsibility for the creation of hyperlinks by third party sites.
Whenever we need to obtain information from you, we will always ask you to provide it voluntarily. The information collected from the personal data forms on the web-site and other sources will be incorporated into a personal data file duly registered with the General Registry of Data Protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, under the responsibility of SERVITRAD BUSINESS TRANSLATION CENTRE , SL (BTC365). This company will use the data confidentially and exclusively for the purposes of providing the services requested, with all security and legal guarantees required under the Organic Act 15/1999 of 13th December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21st December and Act 34/2002, of 11th July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
BTC365 undertakes to not transfer, sell or share the information with third parties without your express consent.
BTC365 will also cancel or rectify the information if it is inaccurate, incomplete or has ceased to be necessary or pertinent for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999, of 13th December.
The user may revoke the consent given and exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to the registered offices of BTC365, in Urb. Los Patios nº15– 29602 MARBELLA – MÁLAGA, identifying himself correctly and stating the specific right that he is exercising.
If you choose to leave our web-site though links to sites not belonging to our company, BTC365 shall not be held liable for the privacy policies of those web-sites or for any cookies that they might store on the user’s computer.
Our policy regarding email is based on only sending communications that you have asked to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by email we will offer you, by email, the possibility of exercising your right of cancellation and waiver of such messages, in accordance with the provisions of Heading III, article 22 of Act 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
PROCEDURE IN THE CASE OF ENGAGING IN UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
Any legal dispute involving the BTC365 web-site shall be subject to Spanish legislation, under the jurisdiction of the Courts of MÁLAGA (Spain).
You are also informed of your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to the registered offices of BTC365, in Urb. Los Patios nº15– 29602 MARBELLA – MÁLAGA.
We also inform you that the personal data provided will not be transferred or passed on to third parties, not even for storage.